If America is not in a crisis mode now, maybe it’s time it was!
Have we forgotten who, and what we are?
Maybe it’s time we remember these words:
“We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”
Have we lost our resolve and direction?
I ask every American these questions:
- How did someone like Obama get elected into our White House?
- If the president purposely goes against our Constitution effectively breaking our primary laws, shouldn’t he/she be immediately impeached?
- If we do not believe in royalty, why do we allow a president to use unlimited “Executive Orders” to force his/her agenda?
- Why do we only thoroughly investigate politicians after we have elected them? Would it not serve us better to investigate before the elections? We must demand that anyone running for public office provide proof positive of their identity, citizenship and qualifications before they will be allowed to take an oath of office.
- If we are a Constitutional Republic, why do we have royalty in the form of Senators and Congressmen/women such as Reid, Pelosi, Boehner and others who are catered to? This type of corruption must not be tolerated.
- If we have term limits for our president, shouldn’t we have the same for our representatives? Senators are elected for terms of six years and Congressmen/women for two year terms – both are unlimited. Is there no value in the opinions and wisdom of younger people who wish to serve?
- Is serving our country as a Senator or Congressman/woman a privilege worth a lifetime annual salary of $ 174,000? That’s what we pay each and every one of them in lifetime salary alone.
- Our country was based on a principle of freedom of religion. “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.” (The Bill of Right). In essence, this clause establishes freedom of religion, but does not directly address separation of church. What it does identify is that we each have the right to worship, or not in our own manner – translation = there will be no state religion. This is a fact many religious zealots seem to ignore. Shouldn’t we have a well-defined clause stating a separation of church and state?
- The law. America has always been a country open to assimilation with a willingness to adjust, and adapt to other cultures provided there was mutual understanding, and acceptance. This seems to have become an alien concept in recent years with the influx of Muslim immigrants and refugees. My question is this: Are we, as Americans willing to accept alien laws, such as Sharia which are in direct contradiction to ours? If we are not willing to do so, should we mandate state and federal legislation to prevent the sanctioning of such laws?
Although there are thousands more questions I would like to ask, I’ll make this my last. What happened to America – how did we get to this point?
Despite what you may think, there is a simple answer to this last question – because!
Maybe it is time we stepped back from the headlines and pundits to see the reality of our situation. We needed a huge jolt of reality to wake us up to the fact that we have become complacent in our trust of our governmental representatives. The wheel of our country has come 180 degrees – it’s time to turn back to what we once believed in, and trusted. We must identify, own and correct our mistakes. We must stop the insanity and tyranny attempting to overtake our culture.
We must STAND UP, SPEAK UP AND ACT UP if necessary to turn America back to the country our brave, and noble warriors fought, and died for.
WE MUST VOTE OUR MINDS AND HEARTS, NOT OUR PARTY AFFILIATIONS!